Wall displays/perimeter

Do you want to decorate the walls of your business? You’ll therefore need wall displays, such as racks, and many grooved panels, known as Slatwall. In this section, you’ll also find perimeter products such as grooved gridwalls, commonly known as Slatgrid, as well as all related hooks and accessories.